Real Estate Attorney
- University of Washington, D.C. School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Marist College, B.S., Psychology, 2011
- North Carolina State Bar, 2021
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Real Estate Law
- Title Curative Law
- 10th Judicial District Bar
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
Dana is currently an associate attorney working in real estate law and title curative law.
Dana spent the last 8 years relocating with her husband while he served as an Airborne Ranger in the US Army. It was during this time that she grew to appreciate the process of buying and selling property. Dana’s previous experience includes working in the National Football League’s legal department as well as working in bankruptcy law, family law and foreclosure law.