Luke A. Perry
Managing Attorney – Midtown West
Luke Perry manages the firm’s Cary office and specializes in real estate closings, title opinions, and title curative work. Working extensively with realtors, lenders, title underwriters, and investors, Luke is a trusted adviser for clients seeking clarity and simplicity in what can be a fast-paced and complex real estate environment.
Prior to meeting managing partner Jason Isley in 2018, Luke practiced at small boutique firms in Raleigh where he represented and advised clients on a diverse range of matters, from contract negotiation for entrepreneurs to high-profile criminal defense litigation.
- North Carolina State Bar, 2016
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Residential Real Estate
- Settlement & Escrow
- Title Review
- Title Opinions
- Title Curative
- Contract Draft and Review
- Wills, Estate Planning, and Trusts
- LLC’s and Small Business
- Wake Forest University, B.A.
- Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, J.D.
- Advanced Cert. of International Business Law