Shane L. Davidson
Shane brings trusted experience and perseverance in his position as a Partner. Whether assisting first time home buyers or the seasoned property investor, he truly enjoys helping clients feel comfortable and confident as they navigate through one of the largest financial transactions they may ever undertake. In his free time, Shane enjoys spending time with his wife, son, and Golden Retriever, as well as playing Golf, and smoking a variety of meats on most weekends.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Residential Real Estate
- Settlement and Escrow
- Title Examination & Opinions
- Title Curative
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- Deed Preparation & Curation
- North Carolina State Bar
- S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Tenth Judicial District Bar, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Wake County Bar Association, Member
- Wake County Real Property Lawyers Association, Member
- North Carolina Central School of Law, J.D.
- East Carolina University, B.S.